Human growth hormone is usually categorized as the key to slow down the process of aging. But before you sign up, you should know what it is and what the pros and cons are. The growth hormone which induces growth is usually produced from the pituitary gland which is a pea-sized structure placed at the base of your brain. This hormone induces growth during childhood and allows you to maintain organs and tissues throughout your life. Soon after the middle age, this gland gradually stops producing the required amount of growth hormone. Due to this natural slowdown process, there has been a growing interest in the use of artificial HGH or human growth hormone.
Are you pretty sceptical about whether or not such hormones can help you regain vitality and youth? Well, there is very little evidence about whether or not HGH can help healthy people get back their young age.
Do some adults really require human growth hormone?
Yes, there are some adults who suffer from deficiency of growth hormones, not the natural decline in the growth hormone due to aging; they might be prescribed the artificial human growth hormone treatment by their doctors. Deficiency of this kind of hormone is rare and they can be caused due to lack of functioning of the pituitary adenoma. So, for all the adults with growth hormone deficiency, either radiotherapy or surgery can help or even such injections of HGH can help them out. Such hormones can increase bone density, exercise capacity, muscle mass and can even decrease body fat.
Uses of HGH – Children and adults
Synthetic or artificial growth hormone was first introduced in the year 1985 and it was then approved by the FDA for different uses in adults and children. Among the children, HGH injections can be given for treating different syndromes like:
- Turner’s syndrome which is a sort of genetic disorder which affects the proper development of a girl
- Prader-Willi syndrome which is another genetic disorder which causes poor muscle tone, a continuous hunger feeing and low level of sex hormones
- HGH deficiency
- Chronic deficiency of kidneys
- Children who are born small for gestational age
Among the adults, HGH injections can be used for:
- Short bowel syndrome which is a condition which the body doesn’t absorb nutrients in a proper manner due to intestinal disease or removal of a large portion of the intestine
- Muscle wasting disease which is related to HIV/AIDS
- HGH deficiency due to tumors in the pituitary gland or for their treatment
So, as you can see, human growth hormones have several benefits and according to researches, HGH can be even better than testosterone and its supplements and it doesn’t cause aromatization. It is believed by doctors and practitioners that the human body might benefit from a dose of 1.0 or 1.5 mg within the bloodstream and this is the actual range of natural growth hormone. So, if you believe in the truth results of HGH, you can definitely opt for it.